Sales Representative Scandinavia for Architonic ArchDaily I DK, SE, FI, NO
Architonic ArchDaily, GermanyJob Details
For our Scandinavian market, we are looking for a motivated and ambitious agent for Architonic and Archdaily with solid experience in sales and well acquainted with the field of architecture and design.
You are based preferably in Denmark, Sweden or Finland.
Self-employment is a requirement.
You are interested in:
– active sales
– the architecture and design market
– communicating with people
– learning about new things and situations, as well as finding creative solutions for unusual problems
– the digital world and the Internet
– represent Architonic / Archdaily as a Sales Manager in Sweden and Finland
– maintain direct contact with prestigious manufacturers and retailers from the premium segment
– acquire new and take care of existing clients throughout our sales area
– implement our services together with a team of client consultants
– assume responsibility for the sales generated by your offers and products
– sales experience and a natural talent when it comes to selling
– an appealing and communicative character
– hands-on mentality and a high motivation to work on your own initiative
– self-organised, structured, reliable and able to cope under pressure
– at least 2 years of professional experience in sales, online marketing and dealing with customers
– in-depth understanding of the market and the entrepreneurial aspects of the industry
– 60-100% capacity for Architonic/ ArchDaily is a plus but send us your proposal anyway
– VAT number (Self-employment requirement)
– Swedish or Finnish as a native language, a very good knowledge of English
What we offer:
– an open-ended contract on attractive terms
– regular trainings and company events
– travel to the most relevant premium fair like Milano, IMM or SFF
– flexibility and a dynamic and creative environment
Are you interested in learning more?
Please send your detailed application, including availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org